We set your language, date format and time format based on the language and time settings you have in Outlook.
Decisions is available in these languages: English, norsk (Norwegian) and Deutsch (German).
Where can I see the current language, date format and time format used in Decisions?
- Open the ≡ menu inside Decisions and go to My Settings.
Update your language, date format and time format in Outlook
- Go to Outlook.Office.com
- You will now see this view:
- Choose your preferred setting and we will update your Decisions application to match this.
Note: It might take some time before we are able to register the change, please let us know if your changes haven't been applied within 24 hours.
Language and time settings has been set for everyone in the organization.
- This indicates that Language and time settings has already been set for your organization. This means that we are not able to overwrite these settings based on your personal Outlook settings.
- We recommend all organizations to allow for the use of Language and time settings on a personal level. Please reach out to email@example.com to change this for your organization.