It's easy to get started!
This article describes how to create a meeting agenda with a Decisions for Teams. If you want to learn how it is done in Outlook, then check out this article.
Step I: Open Microsoft Teams
Step II: Create a meeting
- Click on “Calendar” (in the left sidebar in Microsoft Teams)
- Click “New Meeting”
- Provide a Title, Location and the Date/Time for the meeting
- Select the Team/Channel for the meeting
- Click “Send”
Step III: Add an agenda to the meeting
- Now click on “Teams” (in the left sidebar)
- Locate and click the Team/Channel where you created the meeting.
- Click on the “Meetings” tab (at the top)
If you don’t see a “Meetings” tab, contact the Team admin/owner and ask them to add it to the channel.
- Click on the meeting
- Now you can start adding agenda items:
Give each agenda item a title and allocate the amount of time needed, then select a presenter from the Group or add a guest presenter. Include a description and attach relevant materials and add hashtags to easily find related topics later.
Step IV: Notify meeting attendees
- Click on the meeting menu on the top right and select "Notify Attendees"
You can also capture decisions and tasks through the smart-text recognition feature in the minutes, or record them directly from the agenda in Teams.
Learn more about Decisions integrates with Microsoft Teams:
Decisions launches the next generation of meeting management for Microsoft Teams
Not yet a user of Decisions for Microsoft Teams? Download it today from Microsoft AppSource.