These articles give an introduction on to how to deploy Decisions to your organization and what options are available based on your needs for security and control.
Deploying Decisions within your organization only requires the following 2 tasks:
- Approve the Decisions Azure AD application
- Distribute the Decisions Office add-ins and/or deploy Decisions for Teams
In addition there are optional steps you may want to review:
- Office 365 license requirements
- Architecture and security overview
- Managing access to Decisions for users and groups in Azure AD
- Adding Decisions to existing Office 365 related conditional access policies
- As Decisions uses the Microsoft Graph API and Office 365 services such as Exchange and SharePoint it's required to include Decisions in any existing Office 365 related Azure AD conditional access policies. Failing to do so may cause users to face authentication failures trying to use Decisions.
Once these steps are completed your organization is ready to get started with Decisions.