- Open Teams and navigate to the 3-dot menu on the left panel
- Search For Decisions
- Select Add
- Pin the App For Easy Access (Right Click on the Decisions Logo and select Pin)
- Clicking on the Decisions tab will now show you all meetings on your personal calendar
NOTE: You can also add a Meetings and Decisions tab to each Channel within your Team to only view meetings and decisions associated with that Team and Channel
- Select the desired Team and Channel within Teams, select the (+) sign in the top panel, and search for Decisions
- Click on Decisions and Select Add
- Name your tab, or utilize the default name "Meetings"
NOTE: The Meetings Tab within each channel will only show meetings that already have a Decisions agenda created and recurring meetings that have already been associated with this particular Team and Channel
- You can also add a Decisions Tab to each Channel. Select the (+) sign again and search for Decisions
- This time, select the blue text that reads "Or add decisions list tab"
- Name your tab or utilize the default name, "Decisions"
NOTE: Now you will see the respective Meetings and Decisions tabs in the top panel