Apps & Add-ins
Security & Trust
Guide to deploy Decisions for your organization
Learn how to deploy Decisions to your organization and what options are available based on your needs for security and control.
Deploying Decisions within your organization only requires the following two steps:
- Approve the Decisions Azure AD application
- Distribute the Decisions Office add-ins and/or deploy Decisions for Teams
Optional steps you may want to review:
- Office 365 license requirements
- Architecture and security overview
- Manage who can use Decisions in your Organization
- Adding Decisions to existing Office 365 related conditional access policies
- As Decisions uses the Microsoft Graph API and Office 365 services such as Exchange and SharePoint, it's required to include Decisions in any existing Office 365 related Azure AD conditional access policies. Failing to do so may cause users to face authentication failures when attempting to use Decisions.
Once these steps are complete, your organization is ready to get started with Decisions.