This article will guide you through the best practices for distributing Decisions for Microsoft Teams in your organization.
Distribute the Decisions Teams app
- Open https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/
- Go to Teams apps -> Setup Policies
- Choose Global (Org-wide default) or create a new policy for the teams/groups you want to distribute Decisions too
- Under Installed apps click Add apps and find Decisions
- Under Pinned apps click Add apps and find Decisions
Additional configuration options
Verify apps are not in the list of blocked apps
Refer to the following article for how to deal with permissions for applications: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-app-permission-policies.
Add Decisions to the Microsoft Teams App Bar
Please follow the steps in this guide to add Decisions to the Microsoft Teams App Bar: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-app-setup-policies. If Decisions is not used by your entire organization, we recommend that you create a policy that only shows this for users of Decisions.
Note: It may take some time for updated policies to reflect for your users.
Restrict access to specific users and/or groups
If you want to limit the availability of Decisions and Speak Now to specific users, you can follow this guide to create an application permission policy: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-app-permission-policies#create-a-custom-app-permission-policy.