Consider these points when planning a trial of Decisions
What you should know before starting a trial
- Decisions helps you improve the efficiency of your company by enabling you to run better meetings.
- Decisions is designed for O365, allowing you to use the work tools you already know, like Teams, Outlook, Word, Planner, and OneNote.
- Decisions is integrated with Microsoft Architecture and Azure AD, ensuring that all your information is kept within your organization and your existing access structure.
- Decisions works best for higher value meeting series or meetings with regular cadence.
- Decisions will help you increase meeting engagement, run meetings more efficiently, and track status over time.
Take a look at Decisions Overview to quickly understand key features and activities
Prepare for a trial
- Configure test account for Decisions
- Run through the <Getting Started Guide> to understand the key activities of Decisions
- Decide who you want to invite as participants or which meeting series you want to use in the trial
- Deploy Decisions to trial participants
- Try Decisions in a meeting series with trial participants
Success criteria for trial
- Create a meeting agenda using Decisions
- Invite colleagues to collaborate on meeting agenda
- Share meeting agenda with all participants
- Collect comments or suggestions on additional agenda topics
- Run Meeting
- Run meeting using agenda created with Decisions
- Create interactive minutes with Word or Onenote
- Record decisions and create tasks for agenda topics
- Share minutes with recorded decisions and tasks
To try all what Decisions can offer, make sure you test these additional functionalities during your trial
- In Microsoft Teams, try both the Decisions App (Your view across teams) and the Decisions Tab for a channel (The view for that team/channel)
- Try creating an agenda with Decisions for Outlook
- Use Decisions In-Meeting Experience with Teams
- Try Speak Now for more orderly virtual meetings
- If you need a secure way to organize votes, try Vote Now