Apps & Add-ins
Security & Trust
Requirements for creating standing agendas in recurring meetings
You can apply a standing agenda to a meeting series. A standing agenda is a pre-defined agenda that will be available in all the meetings in the series.
Requirements for creating a standing agenda
- The team/channel can’t have custom meeting numbering enabled
- The team/channel can’t have the setting “Read only after publish” applied
- The team/channel can't have case submission enabled.
- Using OneDrive as storage location is not supported in this first version (coming soon)
- You can apply a standing agenda to new meeting series only.
- If you have a meeting series where you have already created agendas on any of the meeting occurrences, then you will not be able to add a standing agenda to the series.
- Only team members can be assigned as presenters in a standing agenda
- Guest presenters can be added to the occurrences
- The standing agenda must be created in Decisions in Teams or Web.
- It is currently not possible to use the Decisions Meeting Secretary (Outlook add-in) to build the standing agenda