Before Decisions can be used by your organization the Decisions Azure AD app needs to be approved. This is needed for the Decisions application to integrate with your Office 365 tenant.
Approve Decisions app
Approving these permissions on behalf of your organization can be done by either a Global Administrator, Application Administrator or Cloud Application Administrator in your Azure AD.
- Open the approval page https://app.boarddecisions.com/home/login/?admin_consent=true.
- Review list of permissions. Please refer to Decisions Graph Permissions Explained for details about the requested delegated permissions and what they are needed for
- Accept the requested permissions on behalf of your organization
To verify Decisions is working correctly you can go to https://app.boarddecisions.com and you should see the Decisions dashboard with a welcome message.
Reapprove Decisions app
As Decisions releases new features and functionality, or Microsoft makes changes to the Graph Permissions infrastructure, there will occasionally be a need to reapprove permissions.
- Follow the steps in Approve Decisions App to reapprove permissions
- If you have enabled Private Channels
- If you have earlier enabled Private Channels, you will need to reapprove the additional permission required
- View the Decisions Privacy Statement
- Visit the Microsoft Developer Network portal to learn more about the Azure AD Microsoft Graph Permissions
- View instructions on how to deploy Decisions in your organization
- Manage access to the Decisions Azure AD app for specific users and groups
- Decisions architecture and security information
Need Help? For any additional questions please contact support