To run meetings with Decisions, you need an Office 365 Group for your team. This guide explains how to create agroup.
Note that your Office 365 administrator may have blocked user access to create Groups.
- Start by launching your Outlook Desktop or Outlook Web client
- Click "New Items" and select "Group"
- Give the group a name
- Choose "Private" to ensure only group members can see what's inside
- Select "Subscribe", to make sure members get group conversations and calendar invites in their inbox.
- Click "OK" to create the group
- Add members to the group
You have now successfully created a group. Next step is to create a meeting in this group.